Following an explosion on one of its lines early last week, Enbridge plans to restore southbound natural gas flows on part of its Texas Eastern pipeline in Ohio, according to NASDAQ.
- US natural gas production reaches new heights in 2018 April 16, 2019
- WV’s First Gas-Powered Elec Plant Begins Construction This Summer April 16, 2019
- Range Resources Considers Drilling Under Washington, PA Airport March 21, 2019
- EIA: Natural gas fuels electric generating capacity installed in 2018 March 21, 2019
- Oil And Gas In Spotlight At State Of The Union February 7, 2019